Be a Honda associate and realize the power of dreams! Get a chance to work in a dynamic and enjoyable working environment that offers you various learning opportunities and exciting challenges.
We invite you to share in our passion and joy in creating world-class products and continuously striving for total customer satisfaction.
Position open for:
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISOR
- Graduate of 4-year Automotive course or Mechanical Engineering graduate
- Good in oral and written communication
- Computer literate.
- Must have experience in the automotive industry as Service Advisor
- Must know how to drive and have driver’s licence.
- Knows how to deal with different types of customers.
QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR (MECHANICAL)
- Graduate of any Automotive course
- Can perform preventive maintenance, general repair services, diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Must know how to drive and have driver’s license.
- Must have at least 5 years experience as service technician in a 5-star shop or dealership.
- Graduate of any Automotive Courses
- With at least 1 year experience as Service Technician in a 3-Star Shop or Dealership
- With driver’s license
- Male, 21- 30 years old
- Must have at least two years experience in a 3-Star Shop or Dealership
- With driver’s license.
- Male or Female
- Computer Literate
- Previous automotive sales experience preferred
- Must know how to drive and have drivers license.
- Graduate of Marketing, Mass Communication or any related course.
Why choose Honda?
Honda employees as partners…
Honda employees are called “associates” – individuals who aspire together and spiritedly strive to fulfill dreams for society. Honda associates make up a dynamic and committed workforce – aiming foremost for no. 1 customer satisfaction. Associates are dedicated to extend the joy of working to their fellow associates. And because of these smiles, we feel proud to pass on this passion to our valued customers by offering them quality vehicles that exceed their expectation.
Honda’s Green Plant…
At Honda, we enjoy a pleasant working environment, with modern facilities and beautiful greeneries that inspire the joy of creating vehicles and enhance environmental awareness.
Honda’s Learning Environment…
We are given extensive learning and development opportunities, such as overseas training programs and external modules that expand our skills and contribution to the company.
Honda’s Productivity and Creativity Programs…
We are encouraged to seek out new challenges through concepts like the New Honda Circle (NHC), a discussion forum for quality and productivity, and KAIZEN, a suggestion medium for continuous work enhancement. These programs develop our self-discipline, efficiency and involvement. Honda’s commitment is to empower its associates who make up its workforce. This is why we continuously strive to provide salaries and benefits that are competitive in the industry. In addition, we provide professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance.
Open positions will be posted when available.
You may apply online thru email@example.com or mail your resume to:
Honda Cars Batangas
Diversion Road, Brgy. Bolbok, Batangas City.